12.14.2008

What's this? What's this?

Shotgun Renaissance is my own personal brainspace. I am a graduate of the prestigious Indiana University Bloomington, where I, through skill and cunning, acquired a BA in English, with a minor in Religious Studies. I started this blog so that I could compete with all of my friends, who also have blogs. Mine is the obvious winner. Can't you tell? Now, time for more interesting legal jargon!

Copyright Regulations


A detailed copyright statement is attached to the bottom of every page. All written work produced for Shotgun Renaissance is original and protected. Promotional items are property of their current copyright holders. I do not claim ownership of them and only use them pursuant to the "fair use" doctrine of U.S. copyright law.

Shotgun Renaissance is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License. You may share and distribute the written work on Shotgun Renaissance only if:
• it is unaltered;
• it is not done for commercial purposes; and
• it is attributed with a permalink back to its original page.

No comments:

Post a Comment